This organisation is an established and reputable financial services organisation specialising within outsourced mortgage processing. Due an internal promotion, they currently have a vacancy for a full time Learning and Development Coordinator.
The Learning and Development Department is responsible for the delivery of training and inductions of new employees, the development of existing employees, creating training content and reward and recognition. This varied role will involve a combination of managing the L&D systems (Moodle, Wiki and Sharepoint) and be a back up resource to train new and existing staff. Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have:
- Creating all training content to be delivered through presentations, individual training sessions or group workshops
- Liaising with managers across the business to identify training gaps of staff and providing assistance
- Providing backup support as a trainer in the Learning and Development department when required
- Reviewing all training material and policies and procedures on the Wiki and Moodle on a regular basis to ensure they are up to date
- Suggesting methods to improve delivery of training
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Experience creating content in Wiki and Moodle and Sharepoint and other e-learning systems
- Experience in Banking or Mortgages is desirable
- The ability to be flexible with their hours and willing to increase or decrease when required by the business
- Strong attention to detail including editing and proof reading
This organisation places importance on maintaining a work/life balance and staff here enjoy working within a vibrant and energetic team. The successful candidates would need to provide references for the last 5 years from direct managers and undergo a police check.
For more information, please call Jessica on 9235 377 or email your resume to email@example.com.