About the company
Our client is a national award winning home loan provider with operations throughout all mainland capital cities and major regional centres throughout Australia. About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in the Contact Centre this team plays a pivotal role developing and maintaining accurate supply and demand forecasts, complete forecast variance analysis and reporting and providing recommendations. In addition to reporting and analysis on performance and key statistics for the Customer Contact Centre Teams as well as providing real time support to the Management Team with daily operation.Duties
Skills and experience
- Responsible for real time management to ensure all call queues are managed, by ensuring that people are in the right place at the right time
- Analyse all supply and demand components across the Customer Contact Centre to prepare reports, providing solutions to facilitate business decision making and achieve right outcomes.
- Telephony management - working with internal and external suppliers to ensure day to day telephony functions
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on contact centre performance at individual and centre level as well as statistics for Aussie.
- Minimum of 2 years, experience in workforce planning, real time analysis or business performance analysis type role
- Knowledge of telephony system and eWorkforce management
- Advanced computer literacy
- High levels of personal resilience and tenacity.
The successful candidate will need to provide references from previous employers and complete a National Police and Bankruptcy Check.
To apply for this role, click on the 'Apply Now' button. Please feel free to contact Jessica Bartolotti on 02 8042 1657 or email@example.com for further information.