Our client is an international technology company that provides outsource processing in Banking and Finance to one of Australia’s well known Mortgage providers.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced administrator representative to join their expanding Contact Centre based in Rhodes.
You will form part of a team of 40 Customer Care mortgage professionals and will be reporting to the Customer Care Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our energetic, close-knit team.
Our Call Centre is open 7 days a week with operating hours from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends and Public Holidays.
This role will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm. Role Requirements
Key Role Responsibilities
- Attention to detail – paramount
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritise work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to navigate multiple systems
- Previous customer service experience or financial services preferred
Efficient and effective processing of administrative requests generated throughout the business include:
- Copies of statements and transaction listings
- Issuing of forms and ad-hoc letters
- Providing information about loan or account features, interest rates or fees
- Reissues of account letters, including loan agreements
- Processing of Customer Identification Forms, including required call-backs
- Live Chat and Email enquiries
- Handling of returned mail
Positions start on Monday 1st of April 2019, and you must be available to commence training on this date.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant referee, police and insolvency checks.
For more information, please contact Karen Marsden on 02 8042 1655, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.