About the company
Our client is a progressive player in their industry who is currently looking for a Team Leader due to growth in their business. This role would ideally suit someone who has 2 - 3 years in a leadership role looking to progress their career. About the role
The main role of the team is to provide support to your team you will need strong people management skills and has experience identifying and implementing process improvements.
This is a full time temp to permanent opportunity. Duties
Skills and experience
- Coach, mentor and manage 6-8 staff
- Handling escalations, complaints and problems that may arise in a timely manner
- Ensuring that team members are meeting their KPI's and SLA's
- Ensuring staff are adhering to customer service standards and following procedures to ensure 100% compliance within legislation requirements
- Drive, motivate and inspire high performing individuals
- Provide regular feedback to staff members
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- 2 - 3 years experience in a Team Leader position, ideally within a banking environment
- Experience working in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
The successful candidate will need to provide references from previous employers and complete a National Police and Bankruptcy Check.
To apply for this role, click on the 'Apply Now' button. Please feel free to contact Jessica Bartolotti on 02 8042 1657 or email@example.com for further information.