Based in Rhodes, a national Mortgage provider is seeking 6 call centre officers to interview early June and start on the 17th of June, 2019
A large national provider of home loans is seeking 6 call centre officers to join their expanding team in Rhodes, which is 150m from the train station.
The key role responsibilities include
• Contacting customers or receiving calls and actively communicating with them to identify and understand their enquiry and resolve in timely manner
• Seek to resolve customer issues problems and concerns - take ownership of problems and find effective win win solutions
• Record and capture all activity and keep file notes up to date
• Provide a personal interface between the Client and the Customer
• Source and share information with team members
• Responsible for producing high quality outcomes
• Ensure compliance to company guidelines
To be suitable for this role you much demonstrate
- a stable work history
- Be willing to sit a national police check
- Be fully trained and pass key competencies
- Demonstrate your ability to go above and beyond for clients.
If your passionate about wanting to work in the banking industry and enjoy exceeding customer expectations, please call me on Peter 80421660 or email me your resume on email@example.com