Our client is a reputable global organisation who provides data capture, scanning and processing solutions for a range of clients nationally, including large financial institutions & telecommunications providers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing cheque and invoice details
- Processing and qualifying high volumes of documents, including scanned images
- Navigating and updating a range of systems and databases in order to best meet client needs
- Processing remittance advices
- Working to KPI's and delivery on Service Level Agreements
- Previous data processing experience
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
This is a part time ongoing temporary role - No Working Holiday Visas.
This role would start on Thursday, 23 August 2018
If this role interests you please APPLY NOW.