About the company
Our client is a national award winning home loan provider with operations throughout all mainland capital cities and major regional centres throughout Australia. About the role
Reporting to the Broker Support Services Manager this team plays a pivotal role in providing excellent customer service, operational and system support by ensuring fast, quality resolution of broker enquiries and cases to improve the broker’s ability to conduct business. This is a full time six month contract with a possibility of converting to permanent. Duties
Skills and experience
- Respond to and resolve broker enquiries via self-service case logging, webchat, phone calls and email within agreed timeframes, keeping brokers informed of the status of their cases through to resolution.
- Provide timely answers to questions raised by the Broker Community
- Provide effective education and information to brokers and stores, and peers, on best practice use of broker systems and technologies
- Record accurate and timely case notes to keep brokers appraised of case progress and allow for problem analysis and prompt escalation.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Service Desk or User Support role
- Technical support (Line Level 1) experience in a Microsoft Windows User Environment
- Experience in a lending or financial services organization
- Case management, escalation and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize priorities to meet deadlines
- Learning and development programs
The successful candidate will need to provide references from previous employers and complete a National Police and Bankruptcy Check.
To apply for this role, click on the 'Apply Now' button. Please feel free to contact Jessica Bartolotti on 02 8042 1657 or email@example.com for further information.