Are you a mortgage all-rounder? Do you have an eagle-eye for detail? Are you a keen problem solver, with a passion to go above and beyond for your customers?
As our Mortgage Operations Specialist, you will manage applications from submission through to settlement and then provide ongoing customer service, taking personal responsibility in all you do to ensure that you enhance the customer experience. Position Objective
Responsible for the credit assessment of new applications and ensuring day-to-day customer calls and servicing activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Deliver against service levels and productivity targets, identifying and acting upon opportunities for continuous improvement.
Maintain a high level of morale…MAKE IT FUN!!! Key Accountabilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Use your experience and knowledge of mortgages to deal with a variety of pre-settlement queries from Brokers and Relationship Managers, including dealing with loan scenarios
- Proactively manage a pipeline of mortgage applications
- Provide Brokers and Distribution Managers with accurate status updates at all points in the origination process
- Analyse, document and implement process changes to improve business workflows internally and enhance the customer experience, with an emphasis on straight through processing
- Head up the internal dispute resolution (IDR) function
- Ensure activities are actioned in compliance with all relevant legislation (NCCP, Privacy Act, etc)
- Ensure customer complaints are minimised and are responded to in a timely, complete and professional manner
- 5 years experience in mortgage servicing
- 2 years’ experience in credit assessment
- Working knowledge of applicable legislation such as NCCP and Privacy Act
- Experience in inbound call management
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft packages
- Cert 4 in Finance & Mortgage Broking would be an advantage
This is a contract to permanent position. The successful candidate will need to provide references from previous employers and undergo national police and credit checks.
If this role sounds like you APPLY NOW.
To discuss further please contact Jessica Bartolotti on 02 8042 1657 or firstname.lastname@example.org