- Work from Home options
- Training provided
- Strong customer problem solving skills required
- $33.33 per hour + super plus incentive
- Immediate start
A busy mortgage provider is seeking an experienced customer service person who has experience in retaining customers from leaving in any form of industry. You will be resolving customer problems and building brand loyalty. You will seek the reason they are looking to discharge their mortgage with the company and then determine an appropriate strategy of how to retain the customer and stop them from leaving the business.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving and making calls to customers that are looking to discharge their mortgage to another lender - and retaining that business
- Locating and resolving the root causes of customer dissatisfaction
- Provide tailored solutions to suit the needs of the customer
- Making changes to their home loan arrangements
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Record and capture all activity and keep file notes up to date
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Previous experience in sales or retention,
- Customer service or call centre experience in banking dealing with complex inquires
- Experience in the Banking & Finance industry is desirable
- Self motivated with strong teamwork focus
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
This organisation places a strong emphasis on customer service, work life balance and professional development. There is also a free onsite Pool and Gym.
The successful candidate will need to undergo Police & Background Checks.
If this role sounds like you please APPLY NOW!