Partnering you to success.
Employ adds significant value to your business by providing a range of solutions for human resource and workplace relations management.
Our solutions include:
- Workplace relations framework to support the NCCP legislation.
- Modern Award management – reviewing changes, updates and implementing necessary changes to working conditions or rates where required.
- Developing a workplace structure in consultation with you to accommodate your needs in accordance with Fair Work legislation.
- Providing full formal and informal performance management of on-hired workforce and on occasions supporting you with full time employees that were originally engaged by Employ.
- Management of formal employee records, documenting performance, achievements, communication and career aspirations.
- Consulting with you to identify staffing needs, issues, succession planning, team unity and salary reviews.
- Providing a risk-shared and managed employee on-boarding process where we carry insurance to specifically guarantee the quality screening process for candidate backgrounds. A full audit is conducted and a high level of minimum standards achieved and guaranteed prior to appointment of candidates.
- OH&S management and conducting on-hired worker training in safety and workplace care via our online tool.
- Workers compensation management including the rehabilitation of injured workers back to work. Includes implementing strategies to avoid possible recurrence of injury amongst other workers.
- Contact centre roster implementation assistance with casual staff Preparation of contracts, formal offers of engagement, negotiations and required documentation management.
- Development of systems and processes for each individual line manager and business unit to support workflow.
- Supporting you with compliance and risk management for the conversion of casual staff to permanent status.
- Conducting your exit interview program and reporting.
- All statutory compliance management with relevant government and legislative authorities for casual staff. This includes Visa monitoring and working limitations for casual staff, ongoing assessment of work rights status change for all relevant casual staff.
To find out how we can implement some of the above services into your business, talk to one of our team today on 02 9235 3777