A national provider of home loans is seeking a Test Lead to manage Pega and Mulesoft testing applications in a banking environment to
ensure high quality output and functionality.
- Knowledge of formulating test plans, strategy, Daily Status Reports
- Lead a team of 3/4 testers in Manual and Automation testing and Performance Testing.
- Pega and Mulesoft exposure is required.
- Seeking 5 years experience as a Test lead in banking as your most recent experience
- Please note the mandatory requirements before applying as Banking experience is mandatory and knowledge of Pega, Mulesoft is essential.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day testing aspects of the large transformation project for a Financial services customer. You will formulate a test plan strategy that is suitable for the banking and finance sector specifically mortgages.
The project will be delivered through an Agile development life cycle. The Test Lead will be required to plan and coordinate the testing of the functionality within a Sprint lifecycle. Your role will be to ensure successful quality delivery of new applications, lead and inspire your team and ensure testing is completed as required time frames. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead a team of 3, Test/QA Plan, preparation of test cases, daily status reporting, execution of manual and automated testing processes and defect management.
- Oversee all aspects of testing/QA including system integration testing, User acceptance testing and performance testing. Meet manage and drive outcomes as required by project requirements and timelines
- Be highly proactive in escalating issues around quality, traceability and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ensure your team members are meeting required testing specifications and deadlines
- Management of the Applications Testing Solution to ensure high quality of services are delivered and develop test plans and strategy
- Maintain an effective relationship with client, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Product Manager and SCRUM Master.
- QA and monitor team estimation process for projects/BAU to ensure variances between actual effort and estimated effort are below agreed engagement threshold
- Timely and appropriate escalation of issues to ensure the integrity of the Solution Test Team and that service delivery targets are met
- Effective risk management
- Manage work allocation to meet test service deliverables, engagement demands.
- Manage the project testing team to ensure high and consistent quality delivery of services
- Removal of any / all obstacles that may be impeding the team’s progress
- Proactively anticipates any problems and opportunities for improvement
- Conducts pre-planning so the sprint team can focus on delivering its sprint commitments
- Effective reporting of the Testing progress.
- Supporting the SCRUM Master and the Product Owner
- Successful delivery within within the constraints of cost, time and quality.
- 5 years Test Lead experience is required in a banking or financial services application.
- Understand requirements and prepare test cases.
- Proactive communication and problem resolution
- experience testing of Pega and Mulesoft applications
- knowledge of both manual and automated testing covering functional and performance testing.
- Experience in Functional, Performance, Security and Vulnerability testing
- Deliver daily status reports
- Advanced Test and QA management skills
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and technological concepts
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Previous experience in large transformation projects
For more information, please call Peter on 0412337457 or email me on email@example.com