A busy national mortgage provider and house hold name in mortgages is seeking a mortgage complaints resolution officer.
You will investigate and respond to escalated mortgage complaints that have been lodge with AFCA and require a formal response and resolution. You will be required to investigate the matter concerned, determine fault and formalise an appropriate resolution in writing. You will be required to respond to banking ombudsman requests for more information and provide clarity where required. Your role will have you internally investigating complaints, reviewing who is at fault and responding in a required time to have the matter resolved efficiently and effectively. RESPONSIBILITIES for this role include:
What we are seeking:
- Respond directly to customers with warmth and empathy throughout the complaint experience
- Demonstrated ability to investigate verbal and written complaints that have been escalated both internally and via third party authorities including AFCA
- Ability to draft detailed, logical, well explained and comprehensive decisions in plain English
- Manage a complex portfolio of matters, prioritising to meet strict legislative deadlines
- Constant communication with various regulators and parties involved tracking resolutions in accordance to internal policy, procedure and ASIC Regulatory Guide
- Identify key trends and remedies reporting to senior management to improve customer experiences, while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Adhere to strict KPI's and timeframes to resolve complaints effectively
- Demonstrated dispute resolution experience gained from within legal and/or industry related backgrounds eg superannuation, banking and finance, insurance, legal or investment
- Tertiary qualifications in legal, finance or compliance will be highly valued
- Knowledge of banking and financial industry mortgage processes a distinct advantage
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills to prepare written responses and account reconciliations
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills supporting a clear and professional communicator
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Demonstrated resilience evidencing an ability to bounce back from challenging interactions and manage through complexity and uncertainty.
For further information or to apply for this role, please call 80421660 or email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org