Employ is a boutique recruitment agency with more than 25 years experience. While we have a focus in the banking and finance sector we currently work with a range of clients varying in size, structure and location. At Employ, we pride outself on providing an outstanding consultative service to both clients and candidates and our long-term relationships are indicative of our quality of service. Our uniqueness centres around understanding the importance of partnering with our clients, consistently delivering results and never compromising on quality and integrity. We are looking for a passionate Recruitment Consultant who lives by these same values.
Due to an internal move, we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work within a successful recruitment team. Uniquely, you will enjoy an Account Management structure which will see you servicing and growing an existing desk of clients and candidates with the added element of business development in a non-KPI and micro-managed environment Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to understand specific job requirements across a range of industry sectors
- Sourcing and managing active and passive candidates across a range of roles
- Responding with a sense of urgency to client requirements
- Providing shortlists to clients for specific positions
- Administrative tasks including writing adverts & keeping the database up to date with the progress of jobs
- Marketing activity - calls, visits and candidate interviews
- Work on projects are required
To be successful in this position, you have previous experience in Recruitment and running a permanent desk, along with excellent relationship building skills and a strong client service ethic. A flexible and can do attitude is a must with a strong team spirit.
If you would like more information, please contact Karen Marsden on 02 8042 1655 or e-mail email@example.com or alternatively click APPLY NOW to submit your resume.