Our client is an international technology company that provides outsource processing in Banking and Finance to one of Australia’s well known Mortgage providers. They are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Care Team Manager to join their expanding team based in Rhodes.
You will form part of a team of 40 inbound Customer Care mortgage professionals and will be reporting to the Customer Care Area Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our energetic, close-knit team. You will be responsible for managing a team of 10 – 12 Customer Care agents.
Our Call Centre is open 7 days a week with operating hours from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends and Public Holidays. You must be available to work a 37.5 hour week within the above hours on a rotating roster.
As part of a National Contact Centre and Management team, you will lead and inspire your team driving results, handling escalations and maintaining customer service levels and standards. You will engage, motivate and develop your team, leading by example and providing guidance and training where required. You will drive quality of service throughout your team and maintain and meet client service level requirements. Role Summary
Accountable for the effective operation and leadership of their team. Maximize performance and ensure that service standards are met and maintained. Ensure a high level of service is provided at all times while providing mentorship to agents - promoting and encouraging team work and morale. Role requirements
- Develop a team culture with a high service ethics to ensure the achievement of service standards, and providing a consistently high level of customer service to customers
- Conduct monthly one on one sessions with each team member, to monitor performance and develop staff skills
- Provide regular and adhoc feedback to management on statistics from their designated team
- Service level management and call queue management
- Provide day to day support to team members
- Ensure that appropriate training and development plans are developed and implemented across the team
- Conduct regular performance management activities, ensuring that succession planning, performance planning and performance appraisal processes are adhered to
- Hold regular team meetings and stand ups, ensuring that all staff participate, recognise, contribute and receive updates on business performance
- Previous Contact Centre Team Management experience with metrics measured like AHT, ACW, FCR, Compliance, call centre metrics.
- Banking and Financial experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiastic attitude to customer service
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through coaching, training & mentoring
- Strong organisational skills and ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Ability to handle escalated complaints and build customer relationships
Successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant referee, police and insolvency checks.
For more information, please contact Peter on 02 8042 1660, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted